Posted by : Unknown Thursday, August 7, 2014

the story is begin,
All of my friend have accepted as a participant of APL (Asia Pacific Leaders) 2014 in Brunei, they got an acceptance letter, except me :(
I intented for the LoA day by day..  In the 3rd day of registration, it was my lucky day, having had the Subuh pray, I checked my email..... and I acquired the LoA !! Thank God :)
At that time, I was confused. Why? Because, if I took this program, I must leave all of the teaching preparation activity; like peer-teaching and the specialized training of 2013 curriculum based teacing-learning.
Fortunately, my friend always support me to took a part in this program. "It is the golden chance to go abroad, guy!" said one of my buddy.
During the 'minggu tenang' or the preparation final-exam week, I spend about 5 days to arrange my documents, such as made a passport, looked for some sponsors, hunted for the flight,
also bought several equipments as listed...
>> Saturday, July 5th @ 5.40 PM, we arrived at Poncol station, Semarang. After we printed out the ticket, we had a fast-break (actually still Ramadhan).
We left Semarang by train, and reached Jakarta (Senen station) at 1 AM.. 
We waited for the flight in airport for 10 hours (from 3 AM to 1 PM), eventually we departed from Indonesia at 1.15 PM.
it was the first time we had a flight, excpet Bunga (she used to go abroad, and do you know, in September she's going to go to Japan).. 
===
I still remembered, when I was sleeping (around 9.30 PM), there were some boys knocked at my door. Spontaneously, I woke up and opened it.
They invited me to join in their activity, insensibly I settled for their enticement. The friendship of us was begun.
===
We had an opening ceremony in the theatre room -the coldest room I've ever had-, the core of UBD (Universiti Brunei Darussalam).
The vice minister of education, sport and culture, also the president of APL attended. Besides, we met the participants from various countries, like Thailand, Aussie, China, Taiwan, and Brunei of course.
===
As long as we stay in our flat (in 30 days), sometimes we felt 'homesick', yeah, actually we really miss Indonesian cuisines; tofu, tempeh, sambal, bakso, soto and more :(

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

qurrota96.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Copyright © qurrota96 -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan